- RT @wlualum: Just announced! Washington, D.C. Chapter @WLalumniDC Summer Send-off on July 21 #wlunetwork bit.ly/PjHZq9 Register Now! 12 months ago
- RT @kevinfliess: A career in technology as a liberal arts major. Risky? Sure. But better than most IPO chances. bit.ly/zB5loh @Ry ... 1 year ago
- RT @wlualum: New Alumni Perspective from @KevinFliess '93 about what it's like to live/work in Silicon Valley #wlunetwork http://t.co/hC ... 1 year ago
- Register for the upcoming Rouse Party on July 21 to send off to Lexington the new DC area students...http://alumni.wlu.edu/registeronline 1 year ago
- check out the details on a great upcoming alumni event at the Cosmos Club! wp.me/pCR7C-4B 1 year ago
Category Archives: Chapter News
The music of Eric Reitz combines the candor of an acoustic singer-songwriter with the resolve and vibrancy of an indie rock band. His work reflects the primary influences of The Dave Matthews Band, Ryan Adams, Jeff Buckley and Bob Dylan. … Continue reading
Please join the Washington and Lee DC Alumni Chapter as we kick off 2011 with our Distinguished Alumni Breakfast series. On February 16, we’ll host Garland S. Tucker, III, W&L Class of 1969 and President and CEO of Triangle Capital, … Continue reading
Tripp is back in the DC area, this time in Arlington playing at Galaxy Hut with our friend Adrian Hardkor and his band, the Bad Decisions. Tripp kicks things off at 8:30 p.m. And, yeah, it’s a Sunday night show, … Continue reading
Join the Washington, D.C. Chapter for a Hoiday Happy Hour on December 15th, at Cafe Asia, 1550 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22209. The event will begin at 6 p.m. Specials: • $1 nigiri sushi • $2 drafts • $2 appetizers at … Continue reading
Check out pictures from Wednesday, October 27th’s, Alumni Parent Wine and Cheese Party!
UPDATE: There is a change in pregame “tailgate” location. Please join fellow W&L faithful at the Catholic University Parking Lot near the football field for a traditional style tailgate on October 29th! Also, from the tailgate, there will be a … Continue reading
The Washington, D.C. Chapter held its annual Holleman BBQ on October 16, 2010. Alumni and friends gathered for BBQ and good times. To checkout images from the event, click one of the thumbnail images above.
Join the Washington, D.C. Chapter for an improptu Alumni Happy Hour on Friday, September 24th, from 5:30-7:00 p.m. at Town Tavern (address below). Town Tavern 2323 18th St NW (Adams Morgan) Great specials, so be sure to come on … Continue reading
Mark your calendars! 10th Annual Holleman BBQ to benefit the Vernon W. Holleman, Jr. Fellowship. Come enjoy BBQ, bluegrass and meet the most recent fellow, Bryan Kloster. Saturday, October 16, 2010 at 4:00pm – Invite to Follow Holleman … Continue reading
• Sat October 2nd, (9AM shotgun start) • Worthington Manor Golf Club (8329 Fingerboard Road Urbana, MD 21704; 301-874-5400; http://www.worthingtonmanor.com) • Entrance Fee: $80 • Prizes for Closest to Pin, Longest Drive, & Winning Teams • Contact: Dave Hagigh for … Continue reading